How to see career result in BGMI?
All the players know this time that since the release of BGMI, the game has gained immense popularity across the country. All players know that this game is a rebranded version of PUBG Mobile game which was banned in India due to some reason.
If you are a regular player of BGMI then you must be aware of the in-game tier and RP rank etc. available in this game which gives information to the players about the gaming prowess of the player in this game. BGMI also has a section “Career” which displays career statistics of a player.
Also Read :
- How to hide career result in BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India)
- BGMI mail ID for complaint.
- Best Sensitivity Settings for BGMI
Information to be mentioned in the Career Statistics section of BGMI:
- Total number of matches played
- total kills
- Current RP rank
- career result
- current dress etc.
Here’s how to check career results at BGMI.
Also Read : BGMI Unlimited Health config file download
How to check career result in BGMI?
Steps to check career result in BGMI:
1) Open the game.
2) Now click on your profile where your name of your BGMI ID is written.
3) Now you will see a batch on the right side click there. (as shown in the image below)
4) Now click on the option of Statistics to see the career result.
5) Now you will see 3 options Solo, Duo, and Squad.
6) You can check your career result by clicking there.
If you want to know more about our site then definitely click on this link