How To Recover Free Fire Guest Account : There is no doubt that Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games ever on the portable platform. The title of Free Fire attracts millions of players from all over the world. However with such a huge player-base of this game maintaining the community and solving the problems of the players playing this game is not an easy task for the developers of this game. Today we will help you solve some of the most frequently asked questions by players.
How to Recover Free Fire Guest Account: What is Guest Account ?
Before we tell players about how to recover Free Fire guest account, let us first see what is a guest account in the game? Whenever a player logs into the Free Fire game on their device for the first time, the player will be asked to login to the game with a Facebook account or as a guest.
The guest account in the Free Fire game is registered when players do not link the data Facebook account through the channels available while playing the Free Fire game. Instead, the player’s own Free Fire account data is stored directly in the player’s device’s internal storage. So if players accidentally delete data from their mobile, it becomes almost impossible for players to recover Free Fire Lost Guest Account.
How do players lose their data?
There can be many reasons for a player to lose his data. Free Fire players have to face many unforeseen situations due to which all the data on the internal storage of the player’s device is exhausted. Whenever this happens to a Free Fire player, it goes beyond saving for the technical team of Free Fire games. Here are some of the ways Free Fire players can ask to recover their lost Guest Free Fire account:
- change gaming device
- resetting devices
- accidentally lose all information
- accidentally erase memory
- Forget Your Free Fire Account Password
How to Recover Free Fire Data?
As you all know that the data of Free Fire guest account is stored on the players device only. This makes the case of Free Fire game lost guest account recovery even more difficult, as there is no information that can be accessed back to the game’s database on the player’s mobile.
This means that once players lose their internal storage savings in their mobile, that data is beyond the player’s retrieval. Even the developers themselves can’t help Free Fire players with this problem. However, if the guest account file is still intact on the player’s phone, it is expected that the player’s Free Fire lost guest account will be recovered.
Ways to request to recover Free Fire lost guest account:
1) Visit the Free Fire Support Center by clicking on this link.
2) You player will see the option of a submit request, the player has to click on that button.
3) Now the player has to select the Free Fire game server.
4) Now a screen will pop up in front of the player, the player has to answer all the questions asked in that screen such as Your email address, Free Fire PlayerID, In-game name, Type of request, Type of problem etc.
5) The player has to enter the information as per his requirement. And then submit it.
6) Finally wait for the player support team email.
In this way players playing Free Fire can easily recover their lost Free Fire account
If you want to know more about our site then definitely click on this link