How to make Free Fire Thumbnail.
Do you also know how to make thumbnails in Free Fire Clash Squad? If you do not know how to make thumbnail in free fire clash squad, then read today’s article told by us till the end. Today we will show you how to make clash squad thumbnail in free fire. To create thumbnails in Free Fire, players only need to use the free and easy-to-use application.
It is well known that Free Fire is one of the fastest growing battle royale game. The game has over 1 billion downloads on the Google Play Store, and is one of the highest rated games in the Google Play Store.
With the help of this great game, players started making their career through YouTubers. Many YouTubers or Free Fire content creators who play this game make their gameplay videos in this game and upload those videos to their youtube channel. However creating excellent gameplay is not enough to grow players’ youtube channel.
Thumbnails are one of the most important things that a YouTuber needs to keep in mind in order to grow a YouTube channel. Whenever the audience finds something unique and attractive, then only the audience clicks on your video. That is, the thumbnail of the player plays a very important role in promoting the channel of the player. The player’s gameplay is another part of growing the player’s YouTube channel.
If you don’t know yet how to make attractive and unique thumbnails in Free Fire game, then this article is just for you because today we are going to show you step by step process of creating unique and beautiful thumbnails in Free Fire. Will tell about
Which app is better for creating free fire clash squad thumbnails.
Only the newly mentioned two apps are better at creating thumbnails in Free Fire’s Clash Squad.
What is PixelLab?
It is one of the most reliable applications for creating creative text and fonts. This application allows players to add 3D text, shapes, stickers, fonts to make their photo creative. This application has a simple interface which helps the players to do their job without any problem.
With the help of this cool application, players can create a cool logo, with the help of this application players can edit their picture and also create a font. This application is also very famous for its typography feature. Players can easily add typography to their photos with the help of this application. Also the player can change the font size, position and color very easily.
Also players can use this application to create creative thumbnails through this application. First the players need to create a text using this application, and then the players need to add any background image to convert that text into a beautiful thumbnail.
What is Picsart?
This application is one of the most trusted photo and video editing applications. This application is one of the most useful application for many Youtubers. Using this application, players can edit their photos or videos like a professional.
The application provides players with various options such as HDR adjustment, transfer of photos and videos, curve adjustment, etc. Also this application is completely ad-free which means players can do their work in this application without any distraction. Also this application is completely free to use, but if players want to unlock some extra features of this application, then players will have to buy premium plan for it.
Players playing Free Fire also use this app as a photo editor, and players can also use this app to create a gaming logo for their YouTube channel. This application has more than 500 million downloads on Google Play Store.
How to Create Free Fire Clash Squad Thumbnails? Steps to create free fire clash squad thumbnails.
So now let us see how we can create clash squad thumbnails using PixelLab and Picsart application in Free Fire.
1) First of all open the PixelLab application on your device.
2) Now you will see your home screen with a rectangular shaped green screen.
3) Now you will see “New text option”. You can type whatever you want on this option.
4) Now you have to type your and your opponent’s team name on the new text section.
5) Now you will see the option “A” at the bottom left of your screen.
6) Now you have to click on the option of this “A”, where you can see many types of options.
7) Now you have to scroll down and on doing so you will get a choice of fonts.
8) Now you have to click on the Font option to apply the font to the typed text. Now you have to choose a font that best suits your thumbnail.
9) Now you have to add colors or 9 gradients.
10) Now you have to click on the “A” button to apply the gradient, then scroll down andClick on the texture.
11) Now you will see the gallery option after clicking on the texture. You have to click on that option.
12) After that your application’s gallery will open, and now you have to choose any picture that you want to add as a gradient in Free Fire.
13) Then you have to scroll down where you can see the option of one stroke, you have to click on it.
14) Then you need to give your text a stroke.
15) Then you need to give your text an inner glow.
16) You have to keep the offset at 3 to 4.
17) The next lesson requires you to follow the same steps as naming an opposing team.
18) Now you have to keep the background transparent by clicking on the transparent option.
19) After that you have to click on save button.
20) When saving text, you will see the option to choose a quality. You have to select High quality over there.
21) Now all you have to do is open the PicsArt application after creating the perfect text for your thumbnail.
22) Now you have to scroll down and then click on White Shit.
23) Now you have to click on “Crop” button.
24) Now you have to click on Custom Crop Ratio.
25) You have to keep width 1280 and height 720.
26) Then you have to slide the screen and click on add photo.
27) Now you have to select clash squad match picture from pixellab app.
28) Now you have to adjust all the photos according to your style.
29) Now you have to add filters and textures according to your style whatever you want to edit.
30) At last you have to save all the photos after editing them.
You can create clash squad thumbnails in Free Fire very easily by using the steps mentioned above. You have to follow all the steps we have mentioned above because it is very important to follow every step mentioned by us. If you miss even one of the steps we mentioned, you will face difficulties while creating your thumbnails in Free Fire.
If you want to know more about our site then definitely click on this link