How to hide career result in BGMI?
As you all know that since the release of BGMI, this game has gained a lot of popularity across the country. All players know that this game is a rebranded version of PUBG Mobile game which was banned in India due to some reasons.
If you are a regular player in this game, then you must be aware of the in-game tier and RP rank etc. in this game which shows a lot about the gaming prowess of the player in this game. The BGMI has a section “Career” which displays the career statistics of a player.
Also Read :
- How to hide helmet in BGMI
- BGMI Customer Care Email ID
- BGMI Tier List : Tier list in battlegrounds mobile india
The Career Statistics section of BGMI contains information about:
- Total number of matches played
- total Kills
- Current RP rank
- career result
- current dress etc.
Any BGMI player can see all of your information. But not everyone likes to share their stats in BGMI with others, so those players hide their career results section.
In today’s article we will tell players how to hide information about career results in BGMI.
Also Read : Best Sensitivity Settings for BGMI
How to hide career results in BGMI?
Steps to hide career result in BGMI:
1) Open the game.
2) Click on the arrow icon in the bottom right corner.
3) Click on Settings from the menu.
4) Go to Basic Settings.
5) Turn off the toggle to allow viewing of results.
6) That’s it! Now all your results will be hidden from other players.
If you want to know more about our site then definitely click on this link