how to add money in paytm wallet – step by step full process
Most of the people use Paytm. The trend of online payment has increased during the Corona period. From small to big payments, people use Paytm for everything. Through this app, users can not only make payments but can also take money from other person. Users can add money directly from their bank account to Paytm Wallet.
You can recharge mobile by adding money to Paytm Wallet. Can recharge for FAStag. Apart from this, electricity bill can also be paid with this. Not only this, you can also use Paytm Wallet to make payments on train tickets, cabs and petrol pumps as well.
However, you need to have money in your Paytm Wallet to take advantage of all these features. If the money in the wallet is exhausted, then you can add money to the Paytm Wallet from your bank account through your debit card, credit. It is very easy to do so. Anyone can do this by following the steps mentioned below.
How to add money in Paytm Wallet
Let us tell you that to add money to Paytm Wallet, users can link their bank account with Paytm. To add money to Wallet, follow the steps below.
1) For this, first open Paytm on your device.
2) Now click on the Paytm Wallet icon on the home screen.
3) After this now click on Add Money.
4) Now enter the amount you want to add.
5) Then click on the option given for Proceed.
6) As soon as you do this, you will see many options on the screen. This will include BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Baking.
7) Now you can add money in any way according to your convenience.
Apart from the Paytm app, money can also be added to the payment wallet by visiting its website through the process mentioned above. However, you may have to follow a different 1-2 steps.
Please Follow our Facebook channel for amazing posts : Wrostgame
If you want to know more about our site then definitely click on this link